Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 3 May 2019

My own comments are not processing.


Self-explanatory title, but to add more clarity:I cannot comment on ANY videos. After I type my comment and click the blue "comment" button on the bottom right-hand corner of the text box, a loading wheel shows up, which never stops spinning regardless of how long I wait. I've attempted clearing cookies/cache, restarted the browser, logged in and out of my account, etc. all to no avail. I couldn't find any relevant help articles that had the same or similar issue. Hopefully, I'm not wrong posting this here. As for a time frame, this started happening within the past 2-3 days. Also, I can comment with no issues on another account (different email), so I am completely bewildered as to why I can't comment or why it's happening. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds