Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Monday 6 May 2019

Weird glitch on new YouTube layout


When using the newer YouTube site layout rather than the old one (from around 2 years ago IIRC), one particular channel of mine that I primarily use to watch things appears to break. This has been going on for around a week, but I didn't wasn't too concerned until I wasn't able to save videos to playlists. The main symptoms thus far have been my notifications tab not loading, user dropdown menu not loading (the one at the top-right), and now the pop-up for saving videos to playlists doesn't ever show up either.​Up until this point, I've tried assigning channel managers and logging in through alternate Google accounts, using alternate YouTube channels, and logging in on different browsers/devices. Here's the weird part: literally any other channel I have access to works properly, just not the one I actually use to consume content.​What gives? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds