Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Saturday 4 May 2019

Question about claiming and monetisation


On my channel, I do a lot of covers and I noticed recently that some of them have been copyright claimed. As far as I can tell, all the videos that have this are fine and can still be viewed, they're just monetised now (I don't normally have monetisation on my channel). So I just wanted to know, what effect this could have in the future? If I wanted to monetise my videos, would I not be able to use the ones that are claimed? And could one of my covers be taken down for copyright?Also, one of my covers was apparently claimed for a different song. My cover of All The Angels by My Chemical Romance was claimed for containing My Way Home Is Through You, which is a different MCR song. Advice for what to do on that?Thanks. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds