Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Youtube won't let me find or access one specific channel


So the youtube channel "Rargh" is a guy who uploads Runescape videos, and I found his channel through a link on another subreddit. That link, on my phone, took me to his page and so I decided to watch his videos on my Surface Pro instead. I searched his channel, but the only results are other people's videos with his name in the title. Even searching for his videos with their exact title (e.g: "Following a Barrows Guide Written 13 Years Ago") shows no results.I can find him via Youtube Vanced on my phone, and on the regular Youtube app by clicking that link on Reddit, but on the Surface, even after subscribing to him and him appearing in my Manage Subscriptions page, when I click to go to his channel, the screen just aborts and takes me back to the Youtube homepage. I've checked and this isn't happening with any other channels. I'm also fairly sure I've watched one of his videos before, probably via the Homepage recommendations, so this must be a recent issue. I've also tried opening the link in a new window and a new private browsing window, no change.Anyone got any idea why this might be?EDIT: Since posting this, I emailed myself a link directly to one of his videos via my phone, and when I open the link on my Surface the tab shows the correct title, but nothing actually loads on the page except an empty video player that has a play button in the middle, which when clicked gives me a playback error. I also tried searching for the channel as normal on my actual desktop PC, and it shows up no problem. Very strange. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds