Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 5 April 2019

Youtube the new Echo Chamber


I am so frustrated. I am so angry with Youtube. It used to be a great place to discover new content, go random stuff that you never would be exposed to before. It was about discovery as well as comfort, being able to both search for old stuff and to navigate to new stuff.Now? I see the same stupid shit over and over. Whenever I do happen to come across new Youtube clips, perhaps being linked here from Reddit, the suggested bar only suggests the same (unrelated) stupid shit I have seen 10x over. Why is this? Is this a setting I am not aware of? Why is Youtube shiet, and has been steadily growing into an individual echo chamber. I don't want to see some Avengers clips for the 100th time, give me a related video on triggered anti-abortion preachers if that is what I am watching. What a waste.Edit: It makes the whole autoplay feature unbearable too. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds