Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Monday 29 April 2019

My recommended videos will not change no matter what I do. I get the same 10 shitty videos suggested to me and nothing else.


YouTube has really been slacking. I used to spend hours on YouTube binging videos but now I cannot for the life of me find anything even remotely interesting. I watch one video and all of a sudden thats all I am recommended. I go through my subscriptions of course but cant find any suggested videos that are related at all. Now, I get the same videos on my home screen and they will not change. I've already watched half of them but alas, nothing. I've paused my history and search. I feel like this made it worse. This is so frustrating. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds