Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 3 May 2019

I have a YouTube channel that I upload family videos for my relatives to see my kids. Apparently someone found one of my videos from six years ago and linked it somewhere. In the last three days it has over one million views. Can I find out what site it is being shared on?


Three or four days ago I started getting weird emails about people subscribing to my channel. They tend to be Indian or Arabic, so I wasn’t sure if my channel was compromised or if it was some weird bot auto-subscribing for some weird reason. Anyway, I looked at the channel trying to make sure that someone didn’t hack my channel and start uploading weird stuff. It turns out a video that I uploaded six years ago had a huge number of hits overnight. Now, three or four days later it has passed over a million views. I am just curious where all the traffic is coming from (site similar to reddit?, forums, etc). The video isn’t monetized. Should I do something about that? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds