Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Dislike bots are a real thing - but few acknowledge that.


Many of you would think that they are not and probably a videos which get dislikes are generally making bad content.Now I dont claim myself as a great content creator but I have been getting attacked on my videos which cross 500-1000 views. Someone is intentionally doing this against my channel.One my recent videos got suggested on a top video by youtube. I generally have my ratings turned off coz I know my channel keeps getting attacked. So when I saw that video hit good numbers, I turned it on. It was fine for 24 hours and then BAM, it received 200+ dislikes within 20-30 minutes.No support or help from youtube on this. On twitter and on their feedback section.I am a small channel and I am doing youtube since last december 2018 on a regular basis. The last video for example, when it received so many dislikes, it stopped getting views. Youtube algo stopped recommending it.It's a big mess and I know few more channels which have been affected too.The biggest irony is that you can google about buying dislikes bots. So if you have money or a strong will you can stop any channel growth with it.Has anyone else been affected? I have swore on my life to hide all my ratings for few months now.​ via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds