Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Saturday 13 April 2019

Brand account I use as a general account was missing everything from my subbed channels, to my playlist. After going through my PC browser,it said it was disabled. After filling out the form, I got an email saying i entered a birthday that made me not old enough to have an account...I'm 26.


I've had my account since 2008, and my main account has the correct birthday: Jan 2nd,1993.Email: Hello Google user, You have entered a birthday indicating that you are not old enough to have a Google Account. In case you incorrectly entered your birthday, we have a grace period during which you may confirm the correct date before the account is deleted. Visit our page on Google Account and Age Requirements for more information on how to recover your account. Best,The Google Accounts TeamI clicked the link and it told me:What can I do to re-enable my Google Account?You can re-enable your account by following our instructions to confirm that you are old enough to manage your own Google Account. You will see these instructions when you attempt to sign back in to your account through any Google sign-in page. If you use an account through your work, school, or other group, open your Google Account to re-enable it. We currently offer two ways to confirm your age:Uploading an electronic copy of your current, government-issued ID showing your date of birth, orPlacing a temporary authorization on a credit card to ensure it’s valid.In most cases, temporary authorizations are removed from your account within 48 hours. If you’re under 18, your parent or guardian will have to place the authorization on your behalf.  No matter where I log in, I don't have the option to give either. It doesn't appear. I just have my Google account, a blank account with my brand account username which has nothing, and then the same brand account with a grey crossed over photo, which 401's me when I click.My channel can still be found when searched, and I have no clue how to proceed. I'm basically going to lose 11 years of favorites and likes which I use as playlist for nothing. How should I proceed? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds