Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Wednesday 27 March 2019

What Happened To YouTube's "Recommended Videos?"


Up until today, when I loaded the YouTube Home Page, it would show me "Recommended Videos," which would consist of about 15 videos I might like based on my recent view history. Now I loaded up the Home page, and it's just a bunch of different strips, like "From Your Subscriptions," "Recently Uploaded," "Marvel Comics"... does anybody know if they just took away "Recommended Videos" or if there's a way for me to find it? Googling "where did recommended videos go youtube" brings up youtube.com/feed/recommended but when I click that it just shows an empty YouTube screen with no videos listed at all. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds