Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Why does VLC play YouTube videos better than YouTube on Google Chrome?


So this has been something that's bothering me for a while and I'm not sure if anyone else gets it.But quite often when I'm watching YouTube it'll just stop and look like it's buffering even though it's not.I'm on a University wi-fi connection which is quite fast and obviously has a high bandwidth.CPU and RAM are all fine, deleted cookies, all the things.The thing is though I never get this issue when I drag and drop the URL to VLC there it plays perfectly in full HD.So yeah why doesn't YouTube work on its own website in its companies browser?This is more of a rant than anything but if anyone can relate or knows a reason this could be please say. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds