Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Thursday 2 May 2019

Suddenly Yesterday my Youtube Channel named "ThinkPill"(Health & Medical Channel) and with zero copyright strikes or zero community strikes the entire channel got Terminated with 253 videos 84.5k subs 14.8M watch time 4.4M views - under spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content .


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-V-fHmQNKY2eJ4SRi1d6w My Youtube Channel ThinkPill which is a Health & Medical channel , which i had worked hard to build around 253 videos all original content with lot of Live sesssion videos , and 84.5K subs & 14.8 M watch time hours got Terminated without warning .. under spam , deceptive practices and misleading content .​Mostly all my videos have gone through manual review from yellow dollar sign to green dollar sign, As i used to make content on medicine and health awareness, as myself am a registered medical practitioner , and used to take live online clinics for guiding my viewers on medical procedure and helping them .​Before this i never got any community strike or even a copyright strike , i set up my channel in july 2017, But in all my videos i used to post link to my private practice in case if any one wanted to consult me in private , and link to my various social media handles , and provide proper context in local Hindi language and English ... And link to various Youtube Playlists that i had made.​But i used domain redirects to go various playlists and to promote it like ... for ladies health playlist i had made i had bought a domain link www.LadiesHealth.in and redirected it to my youtube playlist , similarly my Youtube homepage i used to promote by www.ThinkPill.tv by redirecting the url to youtube home page of ThinkPill , to make it easier for the users to directly land on my Youtube Page and browse my videos. Like this i had a couple of links , like www.FATLOSS101.in for my playlist referring to fatloss videos and www.Care4Skin.in for my Skin Care videos ... from the same channel, As i did not want to keep making new channels for different sphere of contents , i used to make playlists and promote it with URL redirects to bring traffic to the youtube playlists. I guess that is what the Youtube Flagger or MODS took it otherwise ? As i was not directing any traffic outside just making it easier for people to remember url`s and go to specific segment of my playlist to content which they are interested in.​This i guess they thought as Spam , when it was not my intention , and my main intention was to make it easier for the viewers to go specific playlist of my content , As no one is going to remember the long playlist random alphabets... if Domain url redirects are used then its easier to remember the playlist and will help in more traffic to youtube playlists and even viewers will be happy to find what they want easily.​But seems it was taken wrongly by the youtube mod , if anyone can help me with re-instating or advise me next step , As i already filled up the Appeal Form, but promptly within 2 hours got a denial from them . via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds