Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Thursday 25 April 2019

Youtube suggested potentially spoiled Endgame for me... pretty disappointed and a bit pissed


I was browsing youtube tonight and I got suggested a video ft. and unnamed avenger that I won’t mention. Thinking it was from another marvel movie, I clicked on it to watch the clip but saw the video was removed. Kinda confused, I checked the title and lo and behold the title had a potential spoiler for the movie (potential b/c I have’t actually seen the movie and don’t know if it’s actually a part of the movie or no). I was so hyped to see the movie tomorrow(still am) but I’m now also really fucking bummed out and pretty damn pissed that youtube spoiled a movie I was so hyped for... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds