Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 12 April 2019

Youtube needs to allow Monetization Back Before 1,000 Subs


At least for the users that already had their channels set up with it for years. I used to be monetized and made around 60-100 or so bucks from the google ad revenue, from one video i posted about childrens toys cursing that for some reason kinda blew up, and some of the other revenue was from building up in other videos over time. I have since lost motivation because have been still posting videos, and have fun doing so, but its hard when you are getting paid for something and then it is just taken away from you. I have been trying for over a year now to get to 1k subs and i feel like its impossible at this point. Wondering if anyone would be able to share on how you got to your road of 1k, because i would have loved to keep making videos for youtube and become a creator but it was taken away from me. I was monetized for 2-3 years before they made that rule. I have heard a lot of companies just buy their subscribers and get monetized instantly, but have not worked for it in any way, and that is why it upsets me. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds