Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Sunday 28 April 2019

How to turn off new feature which leaves the video minimized in corner instead of closing it?


I'm using Chrome on Mac, and recently the YouTube web site implemented a new "feature": when you click on something else, instead of closing the video like I want to do, it leaves it minimized and playing in the corner, so I have to do the additional work of clicking on the video again to close it (which is what I was telling Youtube to do when I clicked on something else, signaling I didn't want to look at that video anymore.) Does anyone know if there is a way to disable this "feature" and go back to how the web site worked up until the last day or two? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds