Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 29 March 2019

Videos no longer starting when switching to tab


A while ago a change was made so that videos would only start playing when you switched to the tab. This was honestly fine and actually better than autoplay in my opinion, however now I have an issue where videos need to be started when switching to the tab if I open it in a tab rather than directly. This is a pretty big hassle.Even worse is that this also seems to happen when I redirect from a different site, such as google, even if I don't open it in a new tab.If i'm on youtube and I go to a new video on the same tab, it works fine thoughOnly seems to happen on firefox on this pc, though I think it also happened on chrome on my laptop earlier.Does anyone know what the cause of this is & maybe how to fix it? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds