Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Sunday 5 May 2019

Clearly UNJUSTLY Demonetized for "Re-used Content" (Please help)


Greetings,My Channel's Monetization was just removed because of "Resued Content. As in the imagine provided, it stated, "I've been using someone else's content." However, this is 100% purely my content. I've never used someone's content or even a second of a clip of a YouTube copyrighted clip that does not belong to me. I do not have any copyrighted music at all either, nor copyrighted footage of game-play. My channel is mainly game-play highlights and funny moments, and I highly edit them into short montage clips that add lots of unique value to them and also contain 100% my content only. These videos I create take lots of time to create, about 3 hours each.​I make gameplay highlight videos on a card game, and I edit A LOT, such as editing out parts where my opponent is taking a lot of time to make a turn, zoom in edits, sound effects, and text to make it more interesting/humorous. I also add in Copyright free music, never have gotten copyright strike before. I can see how someone may be skimming through the videos and believe it's bland or reused content, but please look into this, as these videos are highly edited and take lots of time to create to add my own unique style into them.​​I figured this is surely a mistake by an automated flagging robot or simple mistake by someone, and humbly ask that you guys may please check this out, as I am 100% confident this is a mistake on YouTube's end.​Someone on YouTube or YouTube flagger, PLEASE checkout my channel. I know you guys get these requests a lot, but I have over a hundred of videos that took countless effort and time, and I am definitely confident this was a mistake!​Please help me get my monetization back, THANK YOU!!​Link to my channel again:https://www.youtube.com/undyingpharaoh​https://i.redd.it/osc307igfbw21.png via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds