Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Account keeps getting disabled for no reason at all


Hi there,I dont know if im posting in the right sub for this, but i was using a third party youtube app to watch videos. From my knowledge people dont get banned for this kind of stuff however, i was watching youtube one day on my phone and suddenyl the youtube app crashes and i get a message saying my google account is banned for violating googles policies. I went and read their ENTIRE rules list and TOS and nothing I did seemed to be against it so I still dont know why I was banned form youtube. Secondly, my account was enabled again for like 2 days and was disabled again shortly thereafter. Ive been going back and forth with google support but to no avail. My cellphone wont sync, half of the google features are not working or broken such as logging into youtube wont work but my google account will log in fine. I can log into youtube on certain specific devices but not others and sync works intermittently on my cellphone but works totally fine for chrome on my laptop. Everything feels half-fixed/broken and i still have no idea what I've done to break policy as I have had no warnings of any kind or any notifications or bans before. I have not had any copyright strikes in the past and I have only uploaded 1 video for a term project for my highschool many years go.​I am at a loss. Is there any way to find out what I did wrong or what rule I broke to lead me to being banned? Also using third party apps is common on Windows 10 in the Microsoft store and people even use youtube downloaders without being banned, what gives? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds