Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Thursday 11 April 2019

Weird issue with videos


So for some reason, starting today, I have been unable to play videos on YouTube in Chrome. Youtube.com loads fine, thumbnails and all, but when I click on a video it loads everything on the page but the video itself. After leading nothing for a while, I get the message "An error occurred. Please try again later." as well a a Playback ID.What is weird about this is where I can and can't watch videos. I can't watch videos linked on Reddit through Reddit itself, but I can on Discord. Additionally, in Discord I can click on "Watch on youtube.com" and it will open the page in Chrome and sometimes load the video fine, but doing so on Reddit never works. Additionally, I can watch in Incognito mode and in Firefox.Chrome is up to date. I have cleared my cache, cookies, and browsing data, completely quit chrome, and restarted my computer, but to no avail. The only thing I haven't tried so far is uninstalling and reinstalling chrome, but I don't want to lose all the passwords and stuff that I have saved in Chrome.Does anyone know what's going on? Does anyone have any suggestions that might help?Thanks in advance!Edit: it turns out having Ghostery enabled makes videos not load. Fuck this noise via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds