Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Sunday 28 April 2019

My 112k Subscriber Verified Gaming Channel "GamingwithSR" Has Been Suspended.


My verified YouTube channel name is GamingwithSR. I have 112k subscriber on this channel. It has been suspended some days ago. I think that my channel was suspended in error, because all content is unique. I uploaded on this channel about clash of clans and PUBG mobile related video. I have no copyright problem. I have no community guideline problem. but my channel has been suspended. [Channel URL Address https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4mybQUWzgWTiX4XbzSwog ]Some days ago it verified by YouTube. But I think that my YouTube channel should not be banned because I have followed all YouTube terms of Services and conditions as well.After filled appeal from YouTube give me this message."Hello,Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.Sincerely,The YouTube Team"Can anybody help me at this situation Please? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds