Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Monday 8 April 2019

Is it just me or is CUT a little, too strange?


CUTSo, a few months ago, I saw a few videos by this channel in my recommendations list.I had a looksie and I'm somewhat perplexed by exactly what the heck the channel is.I vaguely recall a forum where they were referred to as a sex/orgy cult, but I didn't see any obvious evidence of such things. The whole channel is just...Weird. Almost everything seems to take a sexual turn no matter what the actual video is about. And most societal normalcies are a bit to the wind in this place.You could simply label it Promiscuity running wild and free online, but surely I'm not the only one who found CUT awfully strange.Thoughts? via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds