Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Monday 29 April 2019

Channel is demonetized, but started to receive ad revenue?


My YouTube channel was demonetized a while back for ambiguous reasons. I applied for remonetization, but was denied by YouTube. However, yesterday I logged into my channel and it told me that I had received a bit of ad revenue within the past 48 hours. I checked my monetization status, but it still says my channel is still not eligible for monetization.Out of curiosity, I asked my friend to watch one of my videos and he said that they were running ads on it. We were both very confused.So my question is this: why are my videos now suddenly running ads when my channel is technically ineligible for monetization? Is there some sort of new ad format to which YT demonitization status does not apply? Obviously I am very excited that I'm starting to make my money again because that little bit of extra income every month really helped take the pressure off of my college expenses. If someone familiar with how the system works could offer any sort of explanation, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds