Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Monday 29 April 2019

89K subscriber channel banned. No copyright guideline strikes nor community guideline strikes.


https://www.youtube.com/c/AVIYT​I walked back home only to find a notification on my phone that my channel was banned 3 nights back. I reached out to YouTube, submitted an appeal and was rejected. I spoke with live chat and was told it was due to Section 4H violation in the ToS? That's something to due with spam, deceptive practice and robots? I never used robots nor did I spam as I rarely comment. I did not receive any strikes as my channel was in good standing, and when I re-enabled my email I checked and no notifications arrived other than the original email.​The email was a bit different just saying: "YouTube doesn't allow content that encourages or promotes violent or dangerous acts that have an inherent risk of serious physical harm or death. For example, it's not okay to post videos showing drug abuse, underage drinking and smoking, or bomb making.The only depictions of such activities that we may allow need to be educational or documentary in nature and shouldn’t be designed to help or encourage others to imitate them. When uploading a video, make sure to post as much information as possible in the title and description to help us and your viewers understand the primary purpose of the video. Learn more here."So close to a Silver Play Button :/I didn't post any videos advising people to smoke crack, drink underage, I never smoked in my videos nor have I discussed terrorism. My most recent videos were related to my tinnitus and hearing problems. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds