Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Friday 22 February 2019

Two Adsense Accounts - Is it possible?


I am aware of the TOS that you can't have multiple Adsense accounts under the same name.I am aware that if one channel gets strikes/demonetized it can affect all other "associated" channels you own.I am aware of youtube censorship for certain fairly benign content and/or fake flags (like swearing, or content improperly taken down because of mass flaggers in sensitive categories that are allowed on youtube, but can get false flags)​So. I have one business that is associated under one Adsense account (it has a large amount of subs over many years of development). However, its in a sensitive category. I follow all TOS to a T, but my videos have been demonetized without cause frequently, as well as threats of strikes for no legitimate reason.​So. I started another channel and business that is more PC. It is an entirely different entity. Different email, different EIN. The *only* connection is that Im associated with it. I tried to apply for another Adsense, but google said since my name is associated, I'm SOL. They also said since I applied for two accounts, I have lost opportunity for the second channel to be monetized even though Ive reached the proper channel thresholds and the channel is thriving. *doh*They are having no mercy. So I either have to stop monetization on my main youtube channel (which is huge but often punished by algorithms and false flags due to legal & TOS friendly but sensitive subjects) or monetize this.​I can respect that they do not allow two Adsense accounts for the same person with their social security number. However, I can not understand why:an entirely different business/corporation can't have a separate Adsense account with their EIN (this is also needed for tax purposes to keep business and personal monies separated...)an Adsense account is crippled by having multiple accounts (potentially) and only one who gets strikes or demonetization - and it punishes all the rest even though all the rest could be in pristine standing.I get punishing a user for deliberately breaking TOS (or even accidentally). I can respect TOS and do. But youtube's system is so messed up the amount of false flags I get on a daily basis and have to fight are enormous. I usually win them back (and almost always eventually). But the idea that my channel can be taken down OR they can change terms of service and one channel get be instantly affected and hurt all other thriving channels - is ludicrous.​So. TL:DRI have two *separate* businesses with separate EINs and separate thriving channels.Because both are associated with my name, somehow youtube is forcing me to connect them through Adsense and punishing me for even trying to keep them separate at all.This is a problem because 1. They need to be separate for tax purposes. Mixing personal with business or business to business income in one account is a big IRS no no.One is more sensitive (but perfectly follows TOS and law) yet gets false flagged frequently by people who just don't enjoy the subject matter. Sometimes youtube demonetizes or punishes channel accidentally. I do not want this content to affect my other business which is far more PC. Hence another reason why I completely separated them in everything including EIN.​The content does *not* cross over.​Thanks for any and all help​​​​ via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds