Most Popular Apps

PropellerAds

Saturday 23 February 2019

Re-debuting a private upload after it already debuted: will my subscribers be notified that it's now public?


Alright, so here's my situation: I recently published two videos, and one was accidentally debuted first before the other, so I made it temporarily private until the other video could be shown instead, since it was time-sensitive.Video A was uploaded and was scheduled to debut on a Saturday afternoon, but a week or so prior to its intended debut, I quickly made another video that was time sensitive -- Video B. My plan was to quickly finish and upload Video B first, and keep Video A queued for a later date so that I could space the videos out. Sadly, Video B took longer than expected to complete due to issues with Premiere, and by the time I was about to release it, I noticed a few comments from my subscribers on Video A -- which means I forgot about Video A's queue schedule and accidentally debuted Video A first!Quickly I made Video A private and then tweeted to my followers that they weren't supposed to see Video A, and instead prompted them to check out Video B first. So, Video B successfully uploaded and ran its course, and tomorrow I want to re-debut Video A.So my question is this: since technically I already debuted Video A (albeit for only a few minutes), if I schedule it to be public tomorrow afternoon, will my subscribers get a notification? Or, unfortunately, since I already debuted it last week, if I set it from private to public, will they not be informed?I ask because I don't want to go through the hassle of re-uploading Video A and then adding the tags, description, end cards, et cetera; it'd just be much easier if I could make the video public again and somehow all of my subscribers would be informed. via /r/youtube
Disqus Comments

Recent Posts

PropellerAds

Recent in Recipes

PropellerAds